- Founder of both the Social Value Practice and Executive Compass Business Consultants which now employs over 20 people.
- Currently studying for a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) with Heriot Watt
- The focus of the research is the barriers and opportunities that the Public Services (Social Value) Act (2012) has created for SMEs bidding for public sector service contracts.
- Professional qualifications include:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Research Methods (PgCert)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certificate in value management
- Trained in SROI techniques
- BSI Lead Auditor
- Over 20 years’ management and leadership experience
- Written in excess of 2,500 tenders for clients in ten years which collectively have generated billions of pounds in revenue for those clients.
Neil has clients from 2009 who still specifically request his input into their latest tender. This is testament to his knowledge and experience and the respect people have for him.
To find out more about Neil Capstick, view his full profile.